Listening to Today’s Consumers
Giving consumers what they want and doing it with a new future in mind is the premise of what we do at NexMetro. Living today is different than it was for the last generation. With a new American Dream emerging, NexMetro is taking advantage of the opportunity to provide a housing option that suits today’s demand.
Investing in that future is something we don’t take lightly. Built on a durable business strategy and guided by experienced and skilled real estate business leaders, the Avilla luxury leased home hybrid offers the best of both worlds for consumers seeking the luxuries of a home and the freedom/hassle-free lifestyle of a lease.
- Unfilled Market Niche– Consumers are eager for an option that allows them to enjoy living in a quality home without its burdens.
- Future Minded– Today’s consumers envision a new living option that fit with their ideal of a better future. Leased home neighborhoods from NexMetro are fulfilling that desire.
- Uniquely Qualified– Responding to this broad and fundamental demographic change in our society requires skill and experience. The NexMetro leadership is the perfect combination of talented executives with savvy business and investing acumen, real estate experience and networking prowess, all with the resourcefulness that comes from decades of experience.
- First Mover Advantage/Differentiated Rental Housing Product– NexMetro is the leader in the single family rental market niche. We have developed the processes and partnerships to dominate in existing markets and successfully deploy in new markets.
- Positive Cash Flow During Construction – Our efficient building strategy and ability to obtain certificates of occupancy on individual units, enables lease ups to occur quickly, allowing us to lease finished homes early in the construction process.
- Fannie Mae Qualified– As the leading source of residential mortgage credit in the U.S. secondary market, eligibility for Fannie Mae financing is a strong validation of this new housing concept.
- Low Permanent Interest Rates– Our Fannie-Mae-qualification status gives us access to the best rates and increases the amount of operating income.
- Diverse Exit Plan Options– NexMetro projects are flexible, and not tied to the whims of a volatile market. We effectively manage with a philosophy to sell when the time is right; or hold the asset while continuing to collect revenue.
- Project Performance– Oversupply and rent compression is part of the typical cycle in the multifamily housing market. As a unique rental product, it is likely to perform better than traditional multifamily housing during those periods.
- A Refined Marketing Plan– Telling the Avilla story through a concerted marketing communications effort has uniquely positioned us as leaders. NexMetro has invested in creating an Avilla brand image that captures the brand’s unique essence and positions it favorably as a smart housing option for the future.